JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I have been following this story elsewhere and thank you for putting it up here.

I can't believe the stupidity of some people who are afraid of OBJECTS instead of criminals.

The criminals get a slap on the hand, if that, and the object is considered 'evil'.

A object or tool is just that - an object and tool!

Meanwhile the authorities and general public rarely call the criminal EVIL and actually PUNISH him or her for the CRIME no matter what tool they used while doing the dirty deed and sometimes the criminal just uses their BARE HANDS.

Cate
A lady who carries a BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner FB Knife on a daily basis and/or another Buck-USA or Ka-Bar-NY knife.

https://www.buckknives.com/product/113-ranger-skinner-knife/0113BRS-B/

Oh I don't know if its such a a bad idea...How times have you heard :
"Now where dd I leave my knife"...? :D
Just kidding , at least on the GPS idea...bad things can be done to folks using all kinds of things.

Banning an item , using Chips and trackers , etc...isn't going to stop or even curtail crime , to any real degree...Especially in the case here
Even if every new knife made and sold in the UK has a GPS...what about all the millions of "pre-GPS" knives already out there...?

How about focusing on crime , those who commit crimes , and the reasons behind it...?
Andy

LOL....the LEFT here in America will probably want this too. Those Euro trash folks have such brilliant ideas to stop crime.

Ooops….. But YES, Britain will exit the Euro Trash scene very soon. Maybe they can be GREAT Britain again.

Aloha, Mark

The problem with the UK, especially Britain, is that they have been serfs for centuries and need a sovereign to tell them what to do. It's ingrained in their DNA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top