JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns and knives are a threat to Democracy.

When 5 or 10 guys vote that you should loose your wallet, or your life, a tool that gives you the ability to unilaterally supress their choice is just unfair.

DSC06038.jpg
I have a "Tracking Device" on my favorite knife...its called a leather lanyard...
My knife as you can tell , even likes to hang out with maps and a compass...so its easy to find...:p:D
Andy

Jesus these guys legislating have the ability to nuke cities and kill millions but the common peasant can't even butter his toast without the local bobbies tracking their crap.

Who is a bigger threat?

Pretty soon it's gonna be down to this:

bigshankcollection006_z.jpg

Time to ban plastic forks, after all they can be carved into a weapon. And this is how you know you live in a prison state, when shanks become the only self defence weapon you can come up with...

@tac
I'm curious what you have to say about all this...
Since we're all laughing over here... also, my GF made me look it up on BBC before she believed it wasn't fake news.

Seriously tho, I'm sorry for the state of affairs over there. I wish that people here would look over and only realize that the tool doesn't change the behavior.

@tac
I'm curious what you have to say about all this...
Since we're all laughing over here... also, my GF made me look it up on BBC before she believed it wasn't fake news.

Seriously tho, I'm sorry for the state of affairs over there. I wish that people here would look over and only realize that the tool doesn't change the behavior.

Please be advised, the BBC does NOT do fake news.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top