Alexx1401

Reactions
Didn’t these people rule the world at some point?
That is the part that is both amazing and sad. The day when they would say "The sun never sets on the British Empire" was not that damn long ago. Look at what a joke they are now. People in the US seem to be in a race to join the UK at the bottom.

Catherine1

Reactions

I have been following this story elsewhere and thank you for putting it up here.

I can't believe the stupidity of some people who are afraid of OBJECTS instead of criminals.

The criminals get a slap on the hand, if that, and the object is considered 'evil'.

A object or tool is just that - an object and tool!

Meanwhile the authorities and general public rarely call the criminal EVIL and actually PUNISH him or her for the CRIME no matter what tool they used while doing the dirty deed and sometimes the criminal just uses their BARE HANDS.

Cate
A lady who carries a BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner FB Knife on a daily basis and/or another Buck-USA or Ka-Bar-NY knife.

https://www.buckknives.com/product/113-ranger-skinner-knife/0113BRS-B/

Oh I don't know if its such a a bad idea...How times have you heard :
"Now where dd I leave my knife"...? :D
Just kidding , at least on the GPS idea...bad things can be done to folks using all kinds of things.

Banning an item , using Chips and trackers , etc...isn't going to stop or even curtail crime , to any real degree...Especially in the case here
Even if every new knife made and sold in the UK has a GPS...what about all the millions of "pre-GPS" knives already out there...?

How about focusing on crime , those who commit crimes , and the reasons behind it...?
Andy

ma96782

Reactions
LOL....the LEFT here in America will probably want this too. Those Euro trash folks have such brilliant ideas to stop crime.

Ooops….. But YES, Britain will exit the Euro Trash scene very soon. Maybe they can be GREAT Britain again.

Aloha, Mark

Alexx1401

Reactions
How about focusing on crime , those who commit crimes , and the reasons behind it...?
Andy

THIS!!!^^^^^
Of course we all know the reason why that never happens. The people in charge do not want to admit the problem is criminals. Criminals they support and protect. So of course lets just come after the majority who do not commit crimes.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Lmao let me take a spoon to a file real quick. What is the law going to do to stop these prolific ghost knives. Unregistered and untraceable:s0112:
I guess these nuts never look at the pictures of what inmates in prison come up with. This without access to simple tools. Someone with a grinder in his garage could turn out "ghost knives" at an alarming pace. :)

Reactions
The problem with the UK, especially Britain, is that they have been serfs for centuries and need a sovereign to tell them what to do. It's ingrained in their DNA.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top