JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which word would you use to describe this AR???

14711216_1261102643931041_8532928257255335331_o.jpg

I like it. Would like it even better if all the black parts had the same camo* treatment.

*'camo' because I don't know if that pattern actually has a specific trademarked name

Interesting, what's with the pic rail in place of the brass deflector? And how functional is the ventilated drum magazine - guessing it's for games/fun, and not for classes / serious business?

Rifle looks decent - though I agree with one of the guys above - it'd look better if it was all the same pattern, instead of the black parts showing through.

Interesting, what's with the pic rail in place of the brass deflector? And how functional is the ventilated drum magazine - guessing it's for games/fun, and not for classes / serious business?

Rifle looks decent - though I agree with one of the guys above - it'd look better if it was all the same pattern, instead of the black parts showing through.

Unfortunately, I do not know the particulars of this rifle.

47 Images is actually a professional photographer who specializes in photographing guns. You can see a lot more examples of his work on his website ( and his Facebook page ):

47images

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top