Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT WA Ugly 2005 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200R

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Contract_Pilot, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Want to Sale/Trade:

Ugly 2005 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200R

HD-Sportster-1200.-2-1024x768.jpg

So, I have this 2005 Harley XL1200R Sitting in the drive way undercover! I Was Planning on Cleaning it up over the last 2 summers never got to it. It is Ugly but runs good! Last owner hit it with rattle can flat black. I do have a Solo Seat, Factory Pipes, Sissy Bar, Front Fender just Not in the Photo I also have Oil Filter and Oil June I replaced both Brake Switches. Clean Title In Hand!

At the moment I am after Trades/Trades + Cash I am thinking $4,000 Trade Value or $3,300 Cash Value.

No Electronics, No RC Car's, No Drugs, No Tattoo's! Guy Stuff... Only!

MY Interests Machines! Mill's and Lathes etc. Possibly a Enclosed Cargo Trailer Tandem Axel 7X14 or 7X16, 2 20' Shipping Containers Delivered. Shed / Shop Kit / Metal Building Kit 24'X24'+ ish. (No Old Cars or Projects)

So, No real hurry to trade it off of sell it!! I still have plans to clean it up and continue riding it. I do not need to sell or trade just figured I would toss it out there for trading stock. If Trading Show me what you have make me a clear offer you never know what you have may be what I want and we can work a deal out. Bartering can be fun!

Please Texts or Phone Calls Only I am not going to waste time with E-mails or PM Messages.. Serious Buyers/Traders pick up the phone and do real communication and show their trade so Call or Text 503-475-3347.

If Trading, To weed out the time wasters and tire kickers be sure to text/message a photo of our trade offerings and specs if something odd. I will not even deal/respond without a photo of your trade sorry been bartering a long time and to many time wasters.

First Part of the Vin: 1HD1CLP365K For the Rest be sure to follow the photo / contact rule above.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    fredball, gunhobbit and djblingbling1 like this.
  2. knightasylum

knightasylum Vancouver Member

Just FYI - That Milling Machine link does not open onto any product for me, just a general page

3. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Fixed Link

knightasylum likes this.