JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My best friends wife is a breast cancer survivor [And also my very good friend]. They asked me to Gunkote a Springfield for her in Pink.

I had reservations on the color. But I do love them both a lot.

So I did it! :(

She loves it!:p

View attachment 249692
Medic! did you actually use GunKote on the polymer frame? Curious how you baked it and at what temperature.

So what your sayin is we will never see pictures of your wedding........

Actually she's a true knockout deadeye. My friends tell me I'm one lucky ba$tard. She's killed more Deer and Elk than most men I know, she guts em, packs em out by herself, cuts and wraps em, cooks em like a chef and causes neck pains in the fellas when she puts on a nice dress when we go out for night together.

If we're going to discuss butt-ugly pistols, you can't have a thread without some custom Hi-Points:

View attachment 249701

View attachment 249702

View attachment 249703

View attachment 249704

View attachment 249705

Nothing like spending more on paint then on a gun lol.

If my old lady wanted me to spend money on some bubblegume like that id convince her the bad guy wouldn't take her seriously and that she was pointing a water pistol at there face. -- gotta save money for ammo dear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top