JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I kind of like it. It's like something out of an alternate history where Native Americans had Glocks.

boba-fett-glock_zpsf4784823-jpg.249644.jpg

I love the $100 bill Hi-Point.......Is that like pimpin' in a Kia ?

The original picture of the Glock is pretty nerdy, but I love finding guns with that kind of bad taste, it's only a duracoat job away from cool, and you can probably buy it half price after nobody else does for several months.

All those Hi points are "unique" in the fact that the paint job is worth more than the gun!

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute on the Hello Kitty Sig. Especially with that gun rug, that setup is stealthy. No one is gonna look at that and go AHHHH! GUN! call the swat team.

You could leave that in your car and someone would think it was a set of crayons or something.

I think the Boba Fett glock is neat. Once you ugly up a gun like that, it becomes yours. No one wants it if you decide to sell it, so you never consider letting it go. It's part of you.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top