JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
UBR STOCK – GEN1 – BLACK – LIKE NEW

PM only for communication please.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via USPS MO or PayPal +3.5%
No gift payments accepted
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.
No trades desired (unless listed below)

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please be cognizant of the fact that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.

For sale is a like new Magpul UBR Gen1 stock. It is black, has the storage doors on it, and shows no gouges, dents, etc. It will ship with the UBR specific extension tube and screw as would be expected.

I bought it, mounted it, and put the AR into the safe unfired. This was years ago and the UBR has still not seen the light of day. I no longer have the original box, but otherwise this could pass as new.

My asking price is $180 shipped. Pictures will be uploaded ASAP.

Trade options:

10.5 or 11.5 223 / 556 barrels

JP SCS

Pistol braces

10+ free float handguards

BCM (or other high quality) upper receivers

Trijicon HD small frame, yellow front Glock sights (for my 22lr kit, so old ones are OK)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The UBR includes it's own buffer tube specific for the stock. This tube is included with the stock I am selling.

It is a very cool setup and stout as it gets.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top