JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got a beautiful cowboy piece up for grabs, a Uberti Hartford model, with case-colored frame and hammer, deep blue barrel and cylinder, and sweet walnut grips.

I am the second owner, so unsure of the round count. Drag mark on cylinder, tiny bit of freckling on the front-strap. Otherwise excellent condition, finish is bright enough to use as a mirror.

As stated in the title, barrel is 5-1/2 inches, caliber is .45 Long Colt. Comes with the original box and manual, a box of Winchester Silvertip 200-gr HPs, two boxes of winchester 250-gr LRN cowboy loads, a box of Hornady Leverevolution 225-gr FTXs, and a cowboy-style gun belt with cartridge loops and holster. Cash price is $450 obo.

Would like to trade for either a Ruger LCR, Armscor GI 1911, or similar GI-spec 1911. At the moment I'm not considering rifle or shotgun trades, unless it's a really good deal. :D

***ITEM IS SOLD***

not to my knowledge, the trigger is wonderful, but it's also the only single-action revolver I've shot, so it could be par for the course. The hammer makes four distinctive clicks when drawn back, feels more like a factory hammer than a refined one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.