JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5
Manufacturer
Uberti
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tillamook
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Email for more photos, I can't figure out how to get more than one pic inserted here. As the title says this is a Uberti New Army model. I bought it used intending to refinish it but never got around to it. I haven't shot it myself. Note gray spots on finish, but it'll shoot fine as is. There's no box, only the revolver. I also have a Pietta Stainless 1858 which has less than 20 rounds fired, beautiful gun, will send pics upon request. $146 for the Uberti pictured and $300 for the Pietta which also has no box.
Will send in USPS $12 flat rate box or you can pick it up in Tillamook. Call 503-842-6283
uberti1.JPG

uberti1.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The extra cylinder I bought for the pietta, but the locking lug recesses are quite a bit wider than the Pietta's locking lug, and it fits the Uberti much better. I just bought a Stainless Uberti Target so I think I'll keep it for that, unless someone wants to offer me $50 for it.

The Uberti has sold. Since the Uberti stainless target I bought has been out of stock due to the covid disaster I think I'll hang onto the Pietta Stainless 1858 until they get back to work, and who knows when that will be? Thanks,

Email for more photos, I can't figure out how to get more than one pic inserted here. As the title says this is a Uberti New Army model. I bought it used intending to refinish it but never got around to it. I haven't shot it myself. Note gray spots on finish, but it'll shoot fine as is. There's no box, only the revolver. I also have a Pietta Stainless 1858 which has less than 20 rounds fired, beautiful gun, will send pics upon request. $146 for the Uberti pictured and $300 for the Pietta which also has no box.
Will send in USPS $12 flat rate box or you can pick it up in Tillamook. Call 503-842-6283
View attachment 696017

View attachment 696015
Why does the price say $5?

View attachment 696017

View attachment 696015
Will u take like 120

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top