JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that the door has been opened, I really want to get an apartment in a crappy part of town where the cops are always around, find some incense that smells a lot like pot (since I don't smoke it), and give the cops reason to break down my door on a continuing basis to look at the 4lbs of corn and peanut laced atrocity I was just trying to get rid of.

<broken link removed>

Still think there is not an open door for blatant abuse here or are random house to house searches acceptable? Make no mistake people this 1930s Nazi Germany coming to your neighborhood.

Let him try. That will be ruled a 4th amendment violation in a heart beat. Nothing about the decided case was random. Key word in that moron Sheriff's statement is RANDOM. That indicates there is no evidence of crime having took place, being taken place, or about to be taken place. The officers in Barnes had RAS and PC that a crime was being committed. Random searches are far from having RAS.

and what happens when police kick in your door, you DO have marijuana, but it's less than an ounce? you cannot kick in doors for violations.

What happens when they kick in the door, damage personal property, violate your rights, and you have a medical marijuana card? Of course this would only be relevant around these parts! :s0114:

Hey it wasn't much of a right. We have only had the right to be secure in our homes from government intrusion since about 1215 a.d. in the Magna Carta and reaffirmed in the U.S. Constitution and various state constitutions.

Who are we to complain about the total totalitarian takeover of power by our government. We the people are only sheep to be ruled over by those rocket scientists called bureaucrats and Einsteins called politicians.

The arrogance of you people. Really now. Obama's talents are wasted as the president of the USA, I nominate Obama for the position of GOD of the World. He reads the teleprompter so well :) Nobody reads a teleprompter like him he therefore must be a GOD.

Cheers

Doesn't do you much good if your head gets melted in the process by high-velocity lead because you were a perceived threat, now does it?

We will never see a straight-up removal of rights like the 2nd and 4th amendments; instead they will be chipped away piece by piece until they are unrecognizable.

Why not, they have chipped away at the most fundamental parts of the constitution, I can't find the world Lobby in there any place, let alone any schemes for politicians to be bought and sold by political parties, campaign contributions, junkets, special media presentations, an army of sell out pundits that will say great things about them if they make decisions that favor the money, or royal treatment loans? If the concept of representation, that is the fundamental is flawed beyond recognition, why even worry about the harmonics.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top