JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Functions flawlessly. Rifle was shortened to carbine length. It is in good shape and shoots great. Bore is bright and good rifling. Has a Redfield no drill peep sight. Comes with everything pictured. This was manufactured in 1989 so no transfer is needed I will need to see your Cpl. Price is 425.00. Not looking for any trades Thanks
Would sell the original stock seperate?

wonderful guns, smooth, accurate. suitable for hunting in N.A. wish I had the dough. reload with the bolt closed with one hand, pretty slick. BTW they were assembled on '98 recievers until 1903.

wonderful guns, smooth, accurate. suitable for hunting in N.A. wish I had the dough. reload with the bolt closed with one hand, pretty slick. BTW they were assembled on '98 recievers until 1903.

Thanks I really love it just doesn't get shot enough. And by the serial # mine is made in 1898.

Interesting. I have a Krag handed down from my father, and his father, that was sporterized in a very similar way, down to the gluing on of a piece of walnut to make a sporter-style grip, the checkering, and the rubber recoil pad. This had to have been done by the same person/agency. Does anyone know where these modifications were done? I've read the government did some sporterizations before they sold them to the public. Photo attached. My father had it drilled for a scope sometime in the 1960s.

20161220_224447.jpg 20161220_224457.jpg 20161220_224837.jpg

Interesting. I have a Krag handed down from my father, and his father, that was sporterized in a very similar way, down to the gluing on of a piece of walnut to make a sporter-style grip, the checkering, and the rubber recoil pad. This had to have been done by the same person/agency. Does anyone know where these modifications were done? I've read the government did some sporterizations before they sold them to the public. Photo attached. My father had it drilled for a scope sometime in the 1960s.

View attachment 331848 View attachment 331849 View attachment 331850
That's nice to see a similar rifle. I don't know much about it. It was handed down to me also, it's not my style. I've shot it a handful of times and is very accurate. I'd be interested to hear any info also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.