JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know who i will be voting for. I wish I could have watched this debate.

Just a couple of points that I whole-heartedly agree with.....

"Hutchison said if 18-year-olds can serve in the military they should be able to purchase a semi-automatic rifle, and gun controls tend to punish people who obey the law rather than the people who don't. Her family stores their firearms safely at home, and the law should not prevent women who have been victims of crime from keeping a gun by their bed if they want. She wouldn't support an assault weapon ban, contending "a hammer can be an assault weapon."

and....

Hutchison said the ACA, which she called Obamacare, raised the cost of health care and the only way to lower the cost is through "the free market system." She contended Obamacare was designed by Democrats to fail.

"What they were working toward was socialized medicine," Hutchison said.

and....

Cantwell said U.S. troops should stay in Afghanistan long enough to get "a political solution." Hutchison said she wouldn't vote to approve money for keeping the troops there without an exit strategy, but added she trusts the president and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.

and...

Both candidates talked about restoring civility in politics, with Cantwell saying senators need to work across the aisle more and use science and good information. Hutchison put the blame for the current rancor on Democrats.

"If you disagree with Democrats on anything, their mob will come after you," she said.

I wish Nute would be as straight forward. People seeking leadership positions should be willing to lead. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm a little jealous that Washington seems to have a real candidate

I wish Nute would be as straight forward. People seeking leadership positions should be willing to lead. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm a little jealous that Washington seems to have a real candidate

Finally but as stated before they're not enough conservative voters in Washington make a difference in anything and sadly including unconstitutional initiatives.:eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top