JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to sell/trade a big crate containing:

-Boyt 1943 10 pocket M1 Garand U.S.M.C. ammo belt in great condition, no tears or rot.

-U.S.M.C. Pistol belt with B and K leather 1911 holster circa 1918, canteen with cover and, Bauer and Black med tin with pouch. All original set.

-M6 bayonet for M14 with m8a1 frog, snap is buggered.

A lot more in the box including a G-suit, Air force patches-Vietnam era, pistol belt with three M14 ammo pouches, Alice pack without frame, and a 1945 mk2 Collins sheath. This would be a great collection starter kit. All of these items are real, I have had them for over thirty years, no reproductions. $450.00 or trade for ?

I did some research and found that WWI gear in this condition has gained in value. The pistol belt came as a set from an estate sale. The Carlisle bandage and case are very early production. U.S.M.C. items are really hard to find in this condition.

Added a WWII tank periscope, functions but bakelite end has seen better days. Mexican swivel whip from the 40's or 50's, tip needs some help.

No parting out. FTF only - NO SHIPPING

Thanks for your time.

garand detail-2.jpg

holster text.jpg

holster inside.jpg

M-6 detail.jpg

pistol belt open-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top