JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm headed over that way Tuesday or Thursday, what part of the day would work for you? I'd like to get 4-6 cans and see whatever else you may have you need to get rid of.:D
Morning would work better for me, let me know if that would work for you.

Thanks

I'm headed over that way Tuesday or Thursday, what part of the day would work for you? I'd like to get 4-6 cans and see whatever else you may have you need to get rid of.:D
Morning would work better for me, let me know if that would work for you.

Thanks

I should be here both days.
Thanks Bruce

Any interest in a VG condition 1200 rnd M1 carbine ammo crate? Still has yellowed shipping address card from Sierra Army Depot to McChord AFB stapled to it. LOT LC 13716 circa 1951/52?

Yes, Can you send me some photos?
What are you asking for the crate?
Are you interested in trading for ammo cans?
Bruce 503-639-0013

Hi Bruce,
Just sent you a message. Came back here looked at your pictures and your 1800 rnd crate pictured is like the one I have only mine's for 1200 rnds. Anyway email me and I'll send pictures when I get home tonight.
Andy

have a full box of 50 pistol ball .45 M1911Lot W.C.C. 6543 plus second box - same markings only 48 spent brass. Also have 1 box short a few (46) total. Box marked Ball M1911 lot RA 5073 Remington Arms on side - the top is marked large letters MATCH 1969 with An Eagle overlay ??Are you interested in making me an offer /??
PS also found box of 24 live plus 26 spent only in Western Super-Match 45AWCP

U.S. Military Ammo

I would like to purchase U.S. Military ammo for my collection.
I want original ammo, no reloads, in original boxes or containers.
Calibers: 45-70-405, 30-40 Krag, 30-06, 30 Carbine and 45 ACP.​

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top