JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess gun sales are slow, time for some economic stimulus! ;)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/12/AR2009111211331.html

A binational task force on U.S.-Mexico border issues will call Friday on the Obama administration and Congress to reinstate an expired ban on assault weapons and for Mexico to overhaul its frontier police and customs agencies to mirror the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

The recommendations are among a broad set of security, trade, development and environmental proposals that come as President Obama and his Mexicans counterpart, Felipe Calderón, move to deepen engagement on issues including economic recovery, climate change, illegal immigration and narcotics trafficking.............................

This is old news. This is just more of the Mexican Govt trying to blame their own problems with drug and human trafficing and their corrupt politicians on us. Unfortunately some of our own politicians are happy to line up and help them do it. :angry:

I would point out that this is today's news and the meeting is today.

I understand that and I did note that it was todays date, but they have been talking about this for almost the last year.

Did you see some of the pictures that were posted in news stories earlier where they showed a table of guns that were supposedly smuggled in from the US? There was an RPG in one of them. Gee I wonder if Keiths handles them? :s0112:

I understand that and I did note that it was todays date, but they have been talking about this for almost the last year.

Did you see some of the pictures that were posted in news stories earlier where they showed a table of guns that were supposedly smuggled in from the US? There was an RPG in one of them. Gee I wonder if Keiths handles them? :s0112:

Yeah I was thinking RPG concealed carry would be nice! The thing about Mexico is that Chinese weapons can sail right into Mexican ports, why would anyone bring them over a land border with the USA?

I often tell friends that like to shop at the dollar store to never buy any food items there.

The only place I want lead is downrange. Unless you want to have kids that look like cousins to the folks in "The Hills Have Eyes". :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top