JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no experience with them but I am a USCCA member. I have the platinum membership... $2.25 million coverage for $47 a month. Been a member since 2014, never needed to call them thank god.

I just joined US Law Shield and I am in Washington. I think it is better than USCCA. I was a member of USCCA, but they are not covering Washington after my current membership expires next month.
"Due to legal and regulatory conditions in the State of Washington we will not be able to renew your USCCA Membership and, unfortunately, your USCCA Membership Benefits will cease on 9/14/19."

Have you looked at ACLDN. They are based in WA and they are not an insurance policy but a member due funded group that helps with justified self defense shootings. I'm not a member but I have consider this plan for myself.

I was thinking about signing up for US Law Shield as well. Any other tips or advice before going through with it? At $11 a month it's good peace of mind.

I too supplied that comparison chart in an earlier thread regarding self defense coverage, (just a few days ago) sadly it doesn't provide what's specifically/comprehensively not covered.

One last attempt: If you buy 'self defense' coverage, make certain you know when you're not covered.

Why am I banging on this drum?

Because I think there are a number of situations where folks 'think' they're covered when they're not.

Don't assume...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top