JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it really that hard for the two of you to have a somewhat intelligent conversation?

And you are the arbiter of.......? ;)

Actually I'm just shootin' little pills of levity at dufus comments. ;)

You pretty sensitive huh? Didn't know it was a quote however this really all boils down to netsecsys being the gun clinging redneck he makes himself out to be...

Man... I am surprised your brain generates enough electricity to move your fingers to work the keyboard. Take a look at my location simpleton... Does it look like I'm out in the woods being a redneck?

BTW- White people live in Cleveland, and there are plenty of whites with Obamaphones, and there's plenty of baggy-pant wearing whiteys that talk like that... Why do YOU assume I mean a particular "race"?.... Racist YOU are... Don't leave the house w/o your bike helmet, Jethro.

There is only one race... Human. (I have never thought about adding anyone to an ignore list... until now)

And you are the arbiter of.......? ;)

Actually I'm just shootin' little pills of levity at dufus comments. ;)

Man... I am surprised your brain generates enough electricity to move your fingers to work the keyboard. Take a look at my location simpleton... Does it look like I'm out in the woods being a redneck?

BTW- White people live in Cleveland, and there are plenty of whites with Obamaphones, and there's plenty of baggy-pant wearing whiteys that talk like that... Why do YOU assume I mean a particular "race"?.... Racist YOU are... Don't leave the house w/o your bike helmet, Jethro.

There is only one race... Human. (I have never thought about adding anyone to an ignore list... until now)

No need to make yourself look any worse than you already do,you will only continue to prove my point.
Besides the little blue pills your shooting will run out eventually,maybe then you will be a little less cocky. :s0113:

Dmax you are so stupid you cannot even spell attack. I haven't bothered to Google you because I don't want to find anything that has nothing to do with the conversation and then try to implement it like it somehow shines the light on lifes little mysteries.

No ignore him. He thinks Google has the answers for everything and is now trying to make the connection to your posts against stomper and that I asked you to come defend me.

I'm guessing he thinks that their might be a connection between your name and mine but,the only thing they have in common is that they both start with ak,its pretty silly for him to think that there would be any connection at all between us.

Dmax you are so stupid you cannot even spell attack. I haven't bothered to Google you because I don't want to find anything that has nothing to do with the conversation and then try to implement it like it somehow shines the light on lifes little mysteries.

There is no little life mystery about who you are it is all very clear to all of us. You might want to get out of your momma's basement more I know occupooper is over. Why don't you report yourself for name calling attacks you like to do that to other people.

Those that have nothing to hide Hide nothing. Been deactivated

Those that snoop into other peoples business,need to focus more on there own problems.
It not like my account has anything that will effect your life,I don't go googling other peoples account names because I could give a crap what other peoples accounts are linked to,something you should practice is to try and not be such a little nosy prick,get some pussy and mind your own business.

There is no little life mystery about who you are it is all very clear to all of us. You might want to get out of your momma's basement more I know occupooper is over. Why don't you report yourself for name calling attacks you like to do that to other people.

Let me spell it out for you since google won't tell you this. I own my own house, have 2 cars, 1 motorcycle and a I play on a 1600 gaming pc that I built myself while going to college. Before you start about games again, I have all that I do because of video games. So go back to your hole troll.

Let me spell it out for you since google won't tell you this. I own my own house, have 2 cars, 1 motorcycle and a I play on a 1600 gaming pc that I built myself while going to college. Before you start about games again, I have all that I do because of video games. So go back to your hole troll.

Let's be fair here. One's personal achievements might be interesting to know when running for office. On a forum like this most valuable thing is an argument supported by a solid logic and facts. Don't lose your temper, use ignore list where appropriate ;)

Let's be fair here. One's personal achievements might be interesting to know when running for office. On a forum like this most valuable thing is an argument supported by a solid logic and facts. Don't lose your temper, use ignore list where appropriate ;)

See, this is my problem...I can't ignore people.

*Any* people. The comic relief they bring to any situation far outweighs their lack of critical thinking skills. It's like a newer, kindler, gentler way of pointing and laughing at people.

d881c3e6_michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

Those that snoop into other peoples business,need to focus more on there own problems.
It not like my account has anything that will effect your life,I don't go googling other peoples account names because I could give a crap what other peoples accounts are linked to,something you should practice is to try and not be such a little nosy prick,get some pussy and mind your own business.

LMAO!! You flippin' hypocrites... noticed you two tools (not you FD) visited my NWFA profile. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top