JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be willing to wager that few if anyone in this thread, have actually read the proposed U.N small arms treaty, and/or the U.N.'s stated goals in getting it implemented.

I guess I could just sit back and HOPE the leftist agenda doesn't come to fruition...ok, back to your jersey shore, iphone, tweeting, facepbook driven ideals. Done and done.

(AP) UNITED NATIONS - A U.N. treaty to regulate the multibillion-dollar global arms trade will have to wait after member states failed to an reach agreement, and some diplomats and supporters blamed the United States for the unraveling of the month-long negotiating conference (Date: July 28th, 2012)

Also interesting to see that Clinton and this administration were said to be accountable for the failure. I am not saying don't worry there is nothing to be concerned with by this or any other administration, however, I am saying that a worrying about something that is completely counter to the facts isn't worth the stress.

It hard to have a rational discussion about gun rights when it is assumed action will be taken on every crazy idea a politician or gun control advocate ever comes up with. It has to be tiring to worry about the "what if" some much. I am all for action when something real is in play but its not.

(AP) UNITED NATIONS - A U.N. treaty to regulate the multibillion-dollar global arms trade will have to wait after member states failed to an reach agreement, and some diplomats and supporters blamed the United States for the unraveling of the month-long negotiating conference (Date: July 28th, 2012)

Also interesting to see that Clinton and this administration were said to be accountable for the failure. I am not saying don't worry there is nothing to be concerned with by this or any other administration, however, I am saying that a worrying about something that is completely counter to the facts isn't worth the stress.

It hard to have a rational discussion about gun rights when it is assumed action will be taken on every crazy idea a politician or gun control advocate ever comes up with. It has to be tiring to worry about the "what if" some much. I am all for action when something real is in play but its not.

Give me an F'in break... It's a good thing that "Clinton and this Administration were said to be accountable for the failure" and not this:

On Thursday, a bipartisan group of 51 senators threatened to oppose the treaty if it falls short in protecting Americans' constitutional right to bear arms. In a letter to President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, the senators expressed serious concerns with the draft treaty that has circulated at the United Nations, saying that it signals an expansion of gun control that would be unacceptable.

Oh, and this was from the Huff post/AP not fox...

site: <broken link removed>

My only agenda is to have a clear, fact based, respectful discussion. Clearly that poses a challenge. However, show some class, really! You have no clue what my agenda is. I love guns and everything about them, I want expanded rights for silencers and to make my own weapons of mass destruction.

Do you really think p##sing off those are are looking out for gun rights becuase they don't believe exactly what you do helps the cause?

Moderator if I'm out of line calling this out please remove my membership.

This message is hidden because markpeters1970 is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Sorry, I get a bit upset when someone tries to hand me a bowl of s-h-i-t and tries to tell me it is ice cream. I look at many sources of news and have come to the realization that the left controls most of it..so anyone trying to convince me that the left has my constitutional rights' best interest at heart is not truthful to me. I am sorry that your rights matter so little to you...

Sorry, I get a bit upset when someone tries to hand me a bowl of s-h-i-t and tries to tell me it is ice cream. I look at many sources of news and have come to the realization that the left controls most of it..so anyone trying to convince me that the left has my constitutional rights' best interest at heart is not truthful to me. I am sorry that your rights matter so little to you...

You mean, you get upset when you get a lesson on how things work in the US and told to chill out. Don't really catch where he was being on the UN's side of the situation.

Not quite but nice try. The UN Arms Treaty did not get signed was due to the fact that 51 US Senators stood up for my rights. If they did not and the current administration though it would fly, it would have been signed. To say otherwise is BS! You do not see a problem with that? Let your guard down and they take all they can get..oh, wait... that is what your leftist agenda is hoping for. Why are you here? You apparently do not believe in our rights and it is ok with you to lose more of them.

It's very simple really. Conservatism is mostly a rural thing, they just don't have Internet access to be part of social media :D

You're right...

Everyone in Cleveland got Obama phone... We gotta keep him president, you know? You on food stamps, you on disability, you on welfare you sign up fo' Obama phone. Obama got us phone, and he gonna do mo'! Romney sucks, BAD!

Rural enough? ;)

You're right... Everyone in Cleveland got Obama phone... We gotta keep him president, you know? You on food stamps, you on disability, you on welfare you sign up fo' Obama phone. Obama got us phone, and he gonna do mo'! Romney sucks, BAD!

Rural enough? ;)

Nice job showing that you are totally a racist.

On the other hand. 51 representatives opposing a treaty would cause it to be blocked. Which is exactly how the US works which you still fail to realize.

Nice job showing that you are totally a racist.

On the other hand. 51 representatives opposing a treaty would cause it to be blocked. Which is exactly how the US works which you still fail to realize.

First, you don't know jack-crap about me... Like having a "brown" wife (although now divorced). What's racist about quoting an Obama supporter that was plastered all over the media? Its about as "racist" as saying conservativism is a "rural thing".. as in gun clinging, bible clinging whitey red-necks. Suck it you intellectual brick.

First, you don't know jack-crap about me... Like having a "brown" wife (although now divorced). What's racist about quoting an Obama supporter that was plastered all over the media? Its about as "racist" as saying conservativism is a "rural thing".. as in gun clinging, bible clinging whitey red-necks. Suck it you intellectual brick.

Is it really that hard for the two of you to have a somewhat intelligent conversation?

You pretty sensitive huh? Didn't know it was a quote however this really all boils down to netsecsys being the gun clinging redneck he makes himself out to be...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top