JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This reminds me of the case in New York that was reported recently. An otherwise law-abiding citizen arrested and his property confiscated. All because of a stupid, unconstitutional, law.

And the party that is in power in Oregon wants to be able to do the same thing ...

You missed the obvous there buddy, didn't say who the "profit" was, nor the benefactor, as we all know the likely subject who has had his hands in this, elbow deep likely! :eek:

You can't own suppressors in California. Period. Nor machine guns. If that's what he was trying to register that'd be a problem. They won't even start the process. It's just against the law. No work around.

These stories have come around enough, each time we could point to it and say ah-ha!

As I've also pointed out, any gun ban can turn into a defacto all gun ban. They simply drag your bubblegum into court to determine if your guns are illegal or not. Oh they aren't?? Thank you sir, carry on, I think your attorney had some bills for you.

Whether or not this guy's weapons are actually illegal is not the point. The point is these laws give the enemies tools to legally remove freedom and liberty from any citizen they so choose.

Sic semper tyrannis

The biggest weapon is the government, wielded by the ignorant masses to oppress the minority with misguided moral superiority.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a weapon, is a good guy with a weapon.

What government will back the minority gun owner in California?

This is why I would support the great state of Jefferson. To give the minority a means to fight back against the largest weapon of all in California, competition in the political sphere...and we all know government hates competition. It would also provide a place for gun owners to rally without completely abandoning their home state.

Heck if even the counties could somehow fight back more effectively.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top