JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
iPhone 8
Safari
All phone updates are current.

issue is the formatting anywhere here.. that it doesn't capsbthe first word in a line always isn't a huge issue.

it also will double backspace when usedrunning words together.

it will also randomly place the cursor in a random part of the post and delete part of the post.

I have to re read my posts 3-4 times and make changes so I don't look illiterate or so my post even makes since.

Anybideas? Only happens on this site and nowhere else in my phone.

Ya, this has been kind of ongoing.

Hitting enter to space out things is one of the worst culprits.

I also get very slow typing here when on my mobile, no place else though and when typing from my PC it's fine. But I'm sure that for the greater good, the slower that I can get messages out, the better. :p

Yes, there is a bug in the system for mobile users.

This still happens in iOS 13.5 as well. Makes it difficult to type a well worded response.

@Joe13
Similar still to this one:

Correct?

I should add that I receive all of these errors on mobile. Chrome, Safari, doesn't matter.
This current thread and the one linked.

I noticed that every other bubbleguming word I bubbleguming type gets bubbleguming replaced by "bubblegum". What the bubblegum is up with that? See? There it bubbleguming bubblegum goes again!!!! Pretty bubblegumed up, if you bubbleguming ask me!

iPhone 8
Safari
All phone updates are current.

issue is the formatting anywhere here.. that it doesn't capsbthe first word in a line always isn't a huge issue.

it also will double backspace when usedrunning words together.

it will also randomly place the cursor in a random part of the post and delete part of the post.

I have to re read my posts 3-4 times and make changes so I don't look illiterate or so my post even makes since.

Anybideas? Only happens on this site and nowhere else in my phone.

Im having the same issues and curser jumping around . Messages that I reply to that dont post . But i think thats from the curser jumping as I touch post.blank spots in the middle of word spelling . If not proof read a few times and corrected it looks like my dog was dancing on the keyboard.

Last Edited:
@Joe13
Similar still to this one:

Correct?

I should add that I receive all of these errors on mobile. Chrome, Safari, doesn't matter.
This current thread and the one linked.
I'm not having any problems. Using a kindle HDX with Silk browser.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top