JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a couple of milsurp rifles in my collection i'm looking to possibly trade with another user for other military surplus rifles. I am not looking to sell and most likely won't be listing these for a cash price. These dont have much place in my collection, either to ammo being unavailable or me already having several, and i'm looking to trade them for something I would enjoy more.
(Will share detailed photos if requested)
(May add more rifles to this listing in the future)

20210810_221237.jpg 20210810_221251.jpg

1.) Chinese Type 56 SKS, Arsenal 26, Albanian Import:
Bought this recently from its previous owner who purchased it from palmetto state last year, haven't had the chance to completely clean and shoot it yet. Rifle is in decent shape, besides the clearly beat up stock. Completely number matching with no major stock defects, bore is in great condition and so is the crown. No major pitting above the wood line, haven't taken it apart yet to check under. Some blueing loss, but nothing major

20210810_221304.jpg
20210810_221258.jpg

2.) Last Ditch Type 99 Arisaka, nagoya arsenal 8th series (with bayonet):
Ground mum, all numbers matching. Action screws unstaked by previous owner. The wood is in great condition and hasn't been messed with at all. Bore looks brand new, was still filled with cosmoline when I purchased it. The last ditch bayonet does not match the rifle, found it at a pawn shop and decided to put it on the rifle. Handle has somebody's initials carved into it. The bayonet is Kokura arsenal marked.

20210810_221313.jpg

A few rifles/items I would be willing to trade for (willing to supplement cash depending on what is being traded):
- Carcano Long Rifles
- Type 30 Arisaka, Type I Carcano
- Finnish Mosins
- Russian SKS
- South american mausers
- RC or Yugo k98
- M95 "man-lickers"
- Import AK (Wasr-10, Zastavas)
- FAL parts kit
- 7.5 Swiss, 7.62 tok, 6.5 swede ammo
And many more! Those are just a few I really want and could think of!

Will make arrangements to meet withing a reasonable distance to set up ffl transfer, given that the shop's transfer price is fair

PM me if interested

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.