JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Looking for any type 38 arisakas original slings are a plus as well as chrysanthemums. Prefer if located in or near spokane washington

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello Andrew. I live in Spokane and have a really nice Arisaka rifle. I will list what it has.
1. Arisaka rifle.
It has the Chrysanthemum intact, bayonet, monopod, anti aircraft sites, and the dust cover too. It does not have a sling as I have only found reproductions. It also has approx. 20 rounds of ammunition. I can't get pictures till next week as I am out of town till Monday. I was not even thinking of selling this but when I saw your ad I realized I hadn't shot this in years. It has become a safe queen. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. If you are looking for a nice rifle this might be it. If you are just looking for a beater gun there are plenty of others out there I am sure. If you are interested I can get with you on Monday and send some pictures. Thanks Russ.

I am interested id really like to see pictures. How much are you asking?
Since I wasn't in the market to sell when I read your ad I went to some sites to get a reasonable value for the rifle since I had no idea as to its current value. Upon doing the research I believe I have a very valuable rifle. Because of that I am sorry to say that I will not be selling it. I apologize in advance for getting your hopes up about the rifle. Good luck to you, there are a few guns out there on the sites for sale. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Andrew. I live in Spokane and have a really nice Arisaka rifle. I will list what it has.
1. Arisaka rifle.
It has the Chrysanthemum intact, bayonet, monopod, anti aircraft sites, and the dust cover too. It does not have a sling as I have only found reproductions. It also has approx. 20 rounds of ammunition. I can't get pictures till next week as I am out of town till Monday. I was not even thinking of selling this but when I saw your ad I realized I hadn't shot this in years. It has become a safe queen. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. If you are looking for a nice rifle this might be it. If you are just looking for a beater gun there are plenty of others out there I am sure. If you are interested I can get with you on Monday and send some pictures. Thanks Russ.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.