JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What with how the thread is titled...I just had to look and see what turnips ..... :D

In any event....looks like they picked the wrong house.
A good way to avoid getting shot or shot at is ....not to break into people's houses.....
Andy

What with how the thread is titled...I just had to look and see what turnips ..... :D

In any event....looks like they picked the wrong house.
A good way to avoid getting shot or shot at is ....not to break into people's houses.....
Andy

Some would like to see that brave 17yo and other minors sacrificed in the name of "safe storage".
Those same people really don't care about saving lives, it's about control, and in fact, those same people would likely delight in the death if the deceased was political opposition. Safe storage laws won't survive the first higher court challenge.

Two of them were hit and pronounced dead at the scene by responding officers.
Meanwhile, the third took off in a dark-colored, 4-door sedan, and as of this writing remains at large.

Should be able to follow the stream of Poop he left behind as he ran. Damn good shooting on the part of the youngster. Can't wait for the family of those killed to run to any camera they can find to say the scum were just getting their lives back together and did not deserve to die, blah, blah, cry me a river.

When I was young I had crappy jobs, was a bad college student. Didn't have any direction in life, but never had the thought to get a gun and invade someone's house or rob anything

It's nothing new but we care more about the actors than the victims. The actors family can sue. The victims should get some automatic compensation for damages and pain and suffering. No accountability for hurting people anymore.

Likely default for the type of situation in the jurisdiction.
Yup. Let's waste some taxpaye money and cause the poor kid and his family even more undue stress instead of letting common sense prevail.

Shake the young mans hand, tell him he done good, reassure him he did nothing wrong then leave him and his family alone to process what is undoubtedly a traumatic experiece for them all.

That's asking too much, hu?

Yup. Let's waste some taxpaye money and cause the poor kid and his family even more undue stress instead of letting common sense prevail.

Shake the young mans hand, tell him he done good, reassure him he did nothing wrong then leave him and his family alone to process what is undoubtedly a traumatic experiece for them all.

That's asking too much, hu?
Oh I hear ya, just saying it COULD be standard practice there is all.

Also, COULD be reasons why such may be, if such is so.

Would remove any particular LEO agency from the decision process. PERHAPS removing any bias. "Good 'ole boys club" kinda thing, if such were ever a thing there.

Obviously I have no idea...

3 armed criminals break and enter a home, only 1 leaves. :s0155:

Often these home breakin headlines where owner fought back say something like, "one sent to hospital and 2 fled on foot". But seems like every time shotguns are involved, "x killed", or "he shot my arm off!" As Clint Smith said, "Don't phuq around with shotguns".

That's why I really like the modern rapid fire, high capacity, mag fed shotguns coupled with a muzzle brake that can reduce recoil up to 80%. Anybody going against you with one of those is gonna have a really, really bad day. Typical fire rate is 300 rounds per minute and drum mags can hold 20-30 rounds. So a 20 round mag empties in 4 seconds (accurately, I might add, if using a brake). Thats 180 balls of #OO buck in 4 seconds. Absolutely devastating.

Just 5 rounds on a mock human torso, imagine what 20 would do.

Last Edited:
Often these home breakin headlines where owner fought back say something like, "one sent to hospital and 2 fled on foot". But seems like every time shotguns are involved, "x killed", or "he shot my arm off!" As Clint Smith said, "Don't phuq around with shotguns".

That's why I really like the modern rapid fire, high capacity, mag fed shotguns coupled with a muzzle brake that can reduce recoil up to 80%. Anybody going against you with one of those is gonna have a really, really bad day. Typical fire rate is 300 rounds per minute and drum mags can hold 20-30 rounds. So a 20 round mag empties in 4 seconds (accurately, I might add, if using a brake). Thats 180 balls of #OO buck in 4 seconds. Absolutely devastating.

Just 5 rounds on a mock human torso, imagine what 20 would do.

My only concern with using the Saiga is that velocity of projectiles is still stopped by basic levels of armor. Compared to .223 which will defeat lower levels of armor that would otherwise stop buckshot. Not every home invasion involves the perps wearing armor, but it is not unheard of.

Aiming for stomachs, necks, faces, avoids the armor issue though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top