JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bubbleguming bastards!!!! :mad:

I would volunteer and pay my own way to fly down and deal with them myself!!! @v0lcom13sn0w if anyone hurt anyone in my family I would be good with 25 to life. bubblegum if they did anything to your child I would help you hunt them down!

I'd be doing my own investigation to find them. To hell with the cops and the justice system. I have friends in some very low places.

In agreement, these are the lowest form of vermin. Picking on a 7 year old... Touching my kids would light my fuse in a very explosive way. Triggering the instinct to protect the loved ones and destroy the threat is a universal emotion.

This just confirms why a sleep with a firearm within arms reach.

"A 7-year-old boy was dunked in a bathtub"

Dunked?!

" placed a child underwater"

Placed?!

That doesnt' sound so bad.

But it is under photo of person with gun.

An editor may have suggested the better word would be "drown" if they didn't have an agenda.

Oh, and the cops not satisfied with the dad and kid being tortured, want the bad guys to come back!

" The homeowner was a small-business owner and had a large amount of cash in the house, according to Nehls, who did not go into further details."

WTF would that get released to the press.

x2 tie'm to a stump and let the gators and critters do the rest

Oh no, no, no.... after they're tied to a stump you break out the hammers, roofing hatchets, cordless drills & sawzalls, blow-torches, some scratch-awls... and a rusty yet sharpened tablespoon.... then the critters get what's left of their midevealed-upped selves.

:mad:o_O

Last Edited:
Oh man. One of the more terrible things I have heard happen to a child.

Solid reminder to remember a couple items:
Train in hand to hand and cq combat if and whenever possible, and stay in shape. Its easy to say you'd blast em down, but not so easy to raise a firearm on someone that close without them being right on you, in addition to the increased likelihood that you may injure a family member or friend, or yourself.

Also remember that they are now locked in with YOU, and your space should be set up for your ease of protection. Practice situational awareness. Count your steps between bathroom and kitchen for example, but know your space. Hide weapons where they will be invisible to anyone who is unaware of their presence.

Any of our vets here (i am not one, and have not played one on tv as memory serves) can tell you why this is important, and maybe give tips. Just another part of smart prepping.

Oh no, no, no.... after they're tied to a stump you break out the hammers, roofing hatchets, cordless drills & sawzalls, blow-torches, some scratch-awls... and a rusty yet sharpened tablespoon.... then the critters get what's left of their mievealed-upped selves.

:mad:o_O
maybe a week of water boarding as an appetizer

Another reason to have a dog, and/or home security system.

This was a big reason I always lived on a second floor of an appt, and bought a house with the a second floor.

Between the dog and the 2nd floor even if someone kicks the door down, I have a few extra moments to get armed.

WTF! Any one that would harm a child earns an instant trip strait to hell! There are no words suitable for gentle ears that describe the level of mean I would unleash on such people!
v0lcome13sn0w , if any thing happens I'm there so fast, your head would spin and I got the means, abilities, and attitude, and I dont fear the consequences of defying the LAW to do what's right!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top