JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Edit to add: The gun with the stock trigger has sold. The gun with the Apex trigger is still available.

I have two 5" PPQs for sale.
One has a stock trigger. The other has an Apex flat faced trigger and a reduced power trigger bar spring from Sodemann springs.
(Stock trigger and two extra Sodemann springs included with the Apex gun.)

They both have aftermarket sights, Dawson Precision, black rear, fiber optic front

I don't have exact round counts but believe them to be less than a couple thousand each. They are in good shape.

Edited to add: These are the M2 variant with the push button mag release.

Transfer at your favorite FFL in the Bellevue/Kirkland/Eastside area.

Stock: $450
Apex: $495
20180128_200827.jpg 20180128_200958.jpg

Last Edited:
Yankee Martial (great YouTube personality) frequently refers to these as the best polymer pistol on the market. If I had the scratch I'd jump on this.

..Currently my scrotum resides in a mayo jar under the wife's close supervision.

Yeah I'm a little surprised there hasn't been more interest at this price level. I thought they were more than fair. What are your thoughts on the pricing if you don't mind my asking?

This is a great price. I'd be all over this if I didn't already have one.
Best trigger of any striker fired pistol I've shot, and great ergonomics.

Last Edited:
The stock Apex trigger is great no doubt. However it does have more than a little bit of pre-travel before you get to "the wall" part of the trigger pull. Over-travel is not bad.

The Apex trigger kit (includes Apex transfer bar) forward sets the trigger and eliminates the majority of the pre-travel. You go straight to "the wall". Over-travel is reduced also. Also it is a flat faced trigger so that is something to be aware of.

I thought in stock form it made the actual trigger pull a little heavier.

When you had the reduced power Sodemann spring it brings it all together.

I will provide the stock trigger/transfer bar and a couple of extra Sodemann springs to the buyer of that gun.

Also note: Original posting neglected to mention that both guns have aftermarket sights.

Dawson Precision, black rear, fiber optic front.

PPQ throats? None. (Or is this question actually for a different thread? :))
Oh come now don't beat a guy up. How about this....the entrance at the rear of the barrel next to the chamber? Where the firing pin hits the cartridge. How dirty is it, by dirty I'm referring to how black is it.

Pardon me for being so unclear with my response to your question. I spend a lot of time online and I had never heard anybody ask about the possible wear in a pistol throat. Rifle? Yes. Pistol? No.

I thought possibly you had posted a response to a different thread you were in regarding a rifle. I've posted a response to the wrong thread a couple of times over the years.

The guns are relatively fresh. Maybe a couple thousand rounds of low power factor ammo. There can't possibly be any wear.

Never shot one but I see they are very popular in IDPA matches.
The Apex would not meet SSP class. I handled one with the flat Apex
trigger it is the best striker fired trigger I ever felt. ;) I would be interested
except for I have already invested in M&P platformo_O

Yes the one with the Apex trigger would have to shoot in ESP.
The other one is good to go for SSP.

Hi there! I am interested! Sounds like you have both still available? Any chance you could include a few more pictures with increased detail. Interested in the factory trigger version most likely!

Yeah I'm a little surprised there hasn't been more interest at this price level. I thought they were more than fair. What are your thoughts on the pricing if you don't mind my asking?
I pd $450 for mine last year.
LNIB, Trijicon sights, had maybe 100 rds through it... that was buddy-pricing, the sights alone run a good $100+.
Great piece, great trigger, great price. Kinda big for IWB CC, but great for OWB. If I didn't already have one I'd be looking at yours now.
I'm also surprised they haven't moved.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.