JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pictures to come but I figured I'd get the text up for all the early bird tire kickers. I have owned and pulled both of these trailers at least 500 miles. They both pull quite well with good tracking and no sway that you see in some trailers.

Tilt single axle: Heavy steel construction. Two paralell sections of deck with a gap in the middle. Suitable only for tractor, riding mower,quad, or other small wheeled vehicles. Deck is about 10' long, 5' wide. Has cam latch to lock down deck. Little to no rust. I've been using it to haul my tractor that is kubota b series sized. Tows and loads very nicely. $600.00obo

Horse trailer double axle: Steal from top to bottom. Two horse straight load. 2x6 wood deck that needs to be replaced before it moves any horse. Has two upper doors in the nose, One lower door in the nose, and a door leading into the horse area on the upper passenger side. Trailer shows a good amount of rust. Outside has about 90% blue paint. I was going to cut the trailer up and use it as a short flatbed but found what I've been looking for and set up just right. Trailer tail is very low to the ground. tows very nice. $600.00 obo

For more information call or text me at 971-240-3494

I am motivated to get both trailers gone by this weekend! Make offer.

Keywords: kubota john deere ford mitsubishi yanmar compact tractor riding mower quad atv snowmobile horse tack double axle axles

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top