Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Two sizes of swivel mounts on shotgun?

UnionMillsNW

Reactions
Hey folks,

About a year ago I picked up a 20 gauge Pardner Pump shotgun. This week I was at Bi-Mart and picked up a sling. The rear swivel fits easy but the front swivel eye is a size smaller and won't fit the sling mount.

Is it normal to have two sizes of eyes or just the consequence of buying a Chinese shotgun?

Should I go and try to find another sling with smaller bars or file out the inside of the front swivel eye?

Thanks!

titsonritz

Reactions
I'm convinced the little bastards do it on purpose, just like they (and their cousin Ivan) have a bunch of conscripts at the end of the assembly line with files sharpening all the edges of AK's.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul