1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Two Sigs (P229 / P220) w/ holsters

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Rysa, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Rysa

Rysa Kent, wa Member

I have two Sig Sauers that have been sitting in my safe for quite some time and its time for them to go to a new home, hopefully before the holidays.

Gun #1

Sig P229 in .40. Slide has an aftermarket two-tone finish. I did not do the finish, it was like that when i got the gun, it appears professionally done and I can find no defects in it. DAK trigger, Night sights & Rail. Gun will come with 3 magazines, the blue box, paperwork, lock etc....

P229 Right Side
    P229 Left Side

Gun #2

Sig P220 in .45. This is the SAO model with the factory two-tone option. Gun has maybe 50 rounds through it. I just prefer the 1911 platform and this one doesn't get shot. Has Night sights & Rail. Gun will come with 2 magazines, blue box, paperwork, lock etc....

P220 Right Side
    P220 Left Side

I have the following holsters, they will fit either gun.

Local FBI cant leather holster (Top Left)
    Blackhawk paddle with retention (Bottom Left)
    Don Hume IWB (Top Right)
    Sig Mag Carrier (P229 Only)

Sig Holsters

Prices & Trades

Trade Items:
    AR-15 Pistol or Rifle (Pistol Preferred), no frankenrifle
    Kel-Tec PF9
    Taurus Judge
    IPAD 3 / 4
    IPAD Mini
    IPhone 5

Sig 229 : $670
    Sig 220 : $700
    Holsters : $60 (all)

Package deal: $1350 for everything.

I can take Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Credit Cards via Square if you pay the extra 2% (I will eat the other .75%) or Cash

thanks for looking, happy holidays all, and be safe
  2. Rysa

Rysa Kent, wa Member

3. pflyer1

pflyer1 Kent, WA New Member

4. Chris68

Chris68 Salem ,Oregon New Member

Hey how's it going...I got a ipad4 I'm wanting to trade for 40 cal. It's new only about 3 weeks old I also have a case/ stand for it to.so lot me know if you are interested.my name is chris... Chris_mello@ymail.com
  5. ambush 1

ambush 1 washington New Member

Why is the same gun for sale a few lines down on ( diet998 ) site ??? Who owns this gun ? the pic's are the same !!!!!!
    Nightshade and (deleted member) like this.
  6. dieter998

dieter998 Yelm wa Member

i do, i picked it up from him the other week, and after shooting it i have decided that i want a full size gun instead. so i have reposted it, he hasnt been on to update the listing is all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.