JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can only imagine the hell that guy will go through when the suspect details are released. All sorts of folks down there will have their guns ready to rumble. Sent this to my aunt and uncle who live in Redmond.

Oh good one less junkie dumb azz in the Portland area:confused:

I hope they catch this guy before some innocent person has to shoot him for trying to shoot the locks out on there house to evaid the police. Damn I am tired of the stupid!

Man!
My family and I are visiting that way for a long weekend.

Good thing we didn't go to bend this weekend.
I'm glad I was carrying and will be the rest of the weekend!

We were at the Fred'd in Redmond this morning still closer than I want to be with the kids and wife

And glad I loaded up the AR pistol in the car just in case

Damn crackers. Always tryin to steal stuff.

Oh wait, he wasn't a middle class white Republican? Wha?? Fo real? No way, must be a frame job.

Two shots fired in Bend Walmart; gunman runs, eludes capture

A co worker and I may have seen this guy Wednesday afternoon while at lunch - I already called the Bend PD and mentioned it.

Easy to see another proud example of what public schools have given us. This moron really thought that was a great plan. No doubt it was in his mind something worthy of Hollywood. He is still probably shocked it did not work like he thought it would. When caught, which he will be, it should be fun to watch.

Easy to see another proud example of what public schools have given us. This moron really thought that was a great plan. No doubt it was in his mind something worthy of Hollywood. He is still probably shocked it did not work like he thought it would. When caught, which he will be, it should be fun to watch.
Could have a few scratches on him from spatter\ricochet too. And some minor permanent hearing damage.

this is just the sort of behavior you'd expect of a walmart... except the guy wasn't white, that surprised me.

I'm welsh and mostly Norwegian... btw lol

Been in that Walmart a few times over the years, never had a problem, but then again, I don't shop at 3am. We're heading to Sunriver in the next couple of months, I'll be sure I'm carrying at all times, especially if I have to make a run into Bend ;)

Glad I went to privat schools from 1st grade to senior year!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top