JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two pistols for sale one well used and one almost brand new with Springs

1) I have a Smith Weson 6906 - I am not the original owner - I bought from another member on the web. The pistol is not brand new but shows very minmal wear. I have been told that it has had the springs replaced. I bough this to go with my other 9mm that I am putting up on the auction block. Thsi pistol comes with two pre ban 12 round magazines and 2 10 round magazines. I paid 400$ for it last month - I am asking 400$ for it now. I did shoot it one time at Johnson Creek gun club without issue. I can dicker on this one's price.
View attachment 187689
View attachment 187690
View attachment 187691

2)SPF My treasured and heavily carried model 3914 - it shows blueing loss and I rate it at around 85% for finish ( no rust or pitting ). It has been utterly dependable. I have shot this multiple times and got a lot of use out of it however the pistol internals are in very good shape. It comes with a total of 3 S&W factory 8 round magazines. I care a great deal for my wife and if she carried a pistol ( instead of a revolver ) I would highly recommend this pistol to her. I am asking 375$ for this. I would put the reliability factor on this pistol way up there.
Picture089.jpg
Picture090.jpg
Picture093.jpg
I have moved onto 45 caliber pistols for carry and my wifes decided she likes a model 36 Smith and Wesson.

If my prices are too high let me know. I am willing to sell both for 700$
I will attach pictures tonight when I get home.

Respectfully

James Ruby

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.