JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, the DR. bills weren't as much as I was expecting....insurance actually took care of more than expected so I'm willing to sell or trade now.

First is a 1911-A1 Tactical F/S and is full size. $450

I haven't had any ftf or fte issues with it and is very accurate. Probably around 500 or so rounds through this one.

Second is a M1911 A1 MS-Tactical 2011 VZ grip and is a commander. $575

I had fte issues with it and had it worked on at Northwest Custom Firearms. The ejector was broken and has been replaced, the trigger adjusted, slide has been polished where the firing pin comes through...can't think of the term right now, stripped down and given a thorough clean and test fired at the shop with no issues. I haven't fired it since getting it back. I don't know round count but I've put about 100 through it.

If you buy both, $950.

I'll pay background check fee if done at A Cut Above Pawn or Tigard Pawn if bought, we pay our own background fees if there's a trade.

There are three 10 round mags, two Wilson Combat ETM mags and a Mecgar, I think. If firearms are bought seperately, the first one to go gets the Mecgar and a Wilson mag.

Trade desires are lever rifles in 45/70, 44mag, 45lC or 357, a CZ-75 or EAA Witness Match or Elite...possibly a good autoloader shotgun.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0398.JPG IMG_0399.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0400.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.