JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! I have a fairly clean 1891 Argentine Carbine, no FFL necessary, pre-1898. It has a partially scrubbed crest, and the usual mil-surp dings. Overall condition is quite good considering it is around 119 years old! Metal finish is strong, it appears it was re-blued in the armory at some point.

These are very short, light and handy, and fire the 7.65x53 round. In a '98 action you can make this round shoot right along with the .308, but the older '91s deserve some respect, so I would consider it a rimless .30-40 please. A GREAT truck carbine, and fully capable of taking any deer within iron sight range. $275 shipped. SOLD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe I am about to do this, but my Foremost 6400 bolt action .30-30 is on the block as well. Call it a Savage 340 and everyone recognizes it. Very good to excellent metal condition, excellent bore. Stock has been replaced with a new, uncheckered walnut unit that looks great. I don't want to let it go but a Mauser 8.15x46R took its place, so $315 shipped. SOLD!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD! Next up is a Harrington & Richardson M48 single shot 20ga

The 20ga is extremely clean, with bright zebra striped colors on the receiver. It has a steel trigger guard and forend spacer (as it should be). 30.5" barrel Walnut (!) stocks are very clean. The buttplate is odd, a separate piece of wood painted black, which I have seen before on these, so I am pretty sure it is not homemade. Blueing is very strong still. Locks up tight. I would conservatively rate this gun at 90 to 95%. $160 shipped.

These really are the standard by which we should judge all H&Rs. The workmanship is crisp, the materials were first rate for the day, the finish is very nice. No stampings, no MIM, no plastic. If H&R were to build them like this now you could add another 100 bucks or more to the price of a Handi or Topper. SOLD!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost forgot to add this last one. It is a 20ga Sear Ranger pump, which is the same as a Savage/Stevens 520. This is a very clean Browning design pump shotgun, with a humpback receiver similar to an A-5.

The walnut stocks are in nice condition, good color and finish. The checkering has worn a little smooth on the buttstock but is still in nice shape.

Blueing is just beginning to get a hint of brown, but still quite strong, no pitting, and all there except for on the magazine tube where the pump thinned it out. It has 28" barrel with a Polychoke and compensator. All in all a real blast from the past, a very '40s-'50s style bird gun with lots of service left in it. Very pleasing appearance and swings like a dream. Funny, for all steel and walnut it is fairly light too! All machined parts, smooooth action. $225 shipped. SOLD!

I have a few pics available, please PM your email.

Last Edited:
I am sorry, but both my cameras have died.

I was expecting one to give up the ghost, but the other came as a complete surprise. Luckily the newer one was pretty inexpensive, and the older one was, well, really, really old.

We are making a run over to Kennewick tomorrow for a new camera. Hopefully I will have pics by late afternoon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.