JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Folks,

I have two revolvers I'm putting up for sale. I am the original owner and like them both but it is time they move on and get more use out of someone else.

#1:

Taurus M66 - 4" Barrel, 7 shot .357 Mag

In great condition. Gently used. Mostly sent .38spl through this revolver. Shoots straight and accurate. Bluing is great on the gun (there is some glare in the photo). A handy mountain gun. Comes with a leather Galco OWB holster, original box, hammer guard, key, and owner's manual.

$350 Price Drop: $325

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

Taurus M85 Ultra Lite - 2" barrel, 5-shot 38 spl +P

This is a perfect concealed carry or backup handgun. The Ultra Lite is made out of Titanium so it weighs around one pound and doesn't feel like you're carrying anything. Has regular holster wear on the bluing. Everything locks up tight and it shoots straight. Comes with a speed reloader, Galco IWB holster, nylon carry holster, Uncle Mike's Ankle Holster, hammer keys, and owner's manual.

$230 Price Drop $220

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3671.JPG

Buy both pistols and I'll cover background check and transfer fee.

Meet at Coat of Arms in Keizer.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If I was in the market, I'd buy them!!!

My wife has a Taurus ported .357 snubbie and it is a great handgun! Good luck with your sale.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.