JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any experience with this shotgun"

JTS M12AK 12 GA 18" SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN

1655072220638.png
Second question, anyone have any experience with this retailer?

Their reviews are all over the place, and nothing seems to be in the middle. People either love 'em or hate 'em.

Their website lists a retail location, so that's a starting point. Their checkout accepts all major credit cards so no red flags there. Maybe try to find some local yelp reviews about their shop? As far as the online reviews, people tend to drop reviews when they are either very happy or very unhappy about an experience. Keep us posted.

If that's the Chinese Saiga 12 clone with adjustable gas system, it's good to go.
Mag fit and function may be a crapshoot, but function was pretty good after figuring out which gas setting for different shells. Prices vary between $350 and just under $600(full retail).

Yeah these are a blast and a lot of fun to shoot. They have an adjustable gas system so it runs low brass with no issues at all. Just took a couple rounds to dial it in. It is slightly heavy but it is manageable. There are no sling attachment points and that was kind of annoying but there are other options. Saiga mags will fit or JTS makes some 10 rounders if I remember correctly. Also this will take Remington choke tubes. I thought I saw these at Palmetto recently for less than 300. I am not familiar with "deguns" so no comment there.

Last Edited:
I don't know anything about jts but my lynx12 saiga clone has been excellent. $308 for regular up to $375 for left side charging. Takes all saiga 12 mags, drums, accessories. With wverything shown plus 3 stick mags was $735. My firing rate is 280 rounds per minute with all shots on target. Muzzle brake is well worth the $58 as it decreases recoil by more than 70%.

D547BB64-61FC-418E-8F3A-D6048E764FA3.jpeg

This guy is shooting at 362 rounds per minute. Try that with a tube fed gun ha ha.

Too bad we can't get the full auto saiga 12/clone here (video below). But even in semi auto at around 280-300ish rounds per minute, a 20+ round mag dump makes you laugh ur a$$ off! :p

Here is another example of saiga 12 semi auto rate of fire:

Last Edited:
I have one of the JTS AK12's. As others have noted, it's a good shooter. I have put a few different loads through mine and haven't had a problem with ejection or cycling. I do try to stick to rounds over 1100 fps and high brass because I read they work better, but as a little test, I did put a few low brass 1020 fps loads through it without any issues. As a matter of fact, I shot side by side with my neighbors actual SAIGA-12 and his had issues cycling where the JTS did not. The adjustable gas system works as advertised. They are heavy, especially with a 10 round mag (I'm sure any similar SAIGA knockoff is) but I have had a good time with it and give it two thumbs up....I think I paid about $50 more than they are advertising it for now and I still think it was a good deal....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top