JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Needing some Christmas money as some car issues have popped up.

Guns are cash or USPS money order with FREE shipping. They will only be shipped from my dealer to yours so please don't ask for face to face private sale. Unlike others I will take paypal but it must be as a gift or add a 4%fee.

First up is a brand new in box Taurus TCP 380. I bought it for my wife but she decided she didn't like the feel of it and said no. It has never been fired and this is the black stainless steel model versus just the cheaper blued slide model.. Inlcudes the box, paperwork, two mags, and the factory soft case. $230 $215
100_4966.jpg
100_6374.jpg

Second is my Ruger LCP. It has been carried a lot and has around 200-250 rounds down the pipe. Sale will inlcude everything in the picture, including all the factory paperwork, four mags, the lock, the holster pictured, and the ruger soft case. $330 $325
SOLD

Thanks for looking!

ETA: Cross Posted on other forums so time stamp gets it.

ETA #2: In box has been cleaned out and PM's have been sent. Sorry for the mix up guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.