JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***First pistol for sale is the Springfield Arms XD45 Compact Service. That is, a four inch barrel with the compact grip. This pistol has had only one box shot through it for an initial testing. That's 50 rounds total. Barely broken in if that.

Comes with the XD Gear, an extra set of Springfield magazines, one for the compact size and another with the extension for a total of four(4) Springfield magazines. Also included is a Crossbreed SuperTuck holster in horsehide. An extremely comfortable holster for concealed carry.

Selling as a package for SOLD firm. FTF in Oregon for cash. Will need an OR DL to complete a signed Bill of Sale.

***SOLD*** Next up for sale is the Baretta PX4 Storm 9mm with a 4" barrel. Comes with all the typical gear, mag loader, lock, interchangeable backstraps for the grip, and an extra Baretta magazine for a total of three(3) Baretta 17 round magazines. This one also has only one box fired through it for testing at the range. The price is SOLD firm. FTF in Oregon for cash. You will need an OR DL to complete a signed Bill of Sale.

I'm new on this site but I've sold some items on other sites under the same user name or my own name. Anyway these are priced to move so let me know? IM or email would work best. Can supply a phone # if interested in talking first Thanks!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.