JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two Onan RV generators, both converted to propane (or NG). Both have new (at completion) batteries, new regulators, hoses, air filters, oil filters, oil, plugs, electrical outlet panels, circuit breakers, wired for 120V/240V on wheels/casters. Pointsavers on both. Propane tank and connecting cords not included. It is believed both have less than 300 hours on them. Outlets are 2-120V/20amp and one 240V L14-30. They are both ready to use. Just add propane and tank.

I will sell either one, but not both. The leftover unit will be for our use.
Eugene/Elmira area. PM me for more info or additional pictures.

Generator 1 is a 6.5 NH, is on a custom trailer with garden tractor tires/wheels for moving around with a riding mower or tractor. Perfect for use around larger properties where mobility is required. This generator is tri-fuel with unaltered carburetor. It is set up for propane fuel, but can easily be converted back to gasoline if desired. A gasoline tank would be required (not included). Asking $1400.

Generator 2 is a 6.5 NH, is on two 10" wheels and tires with two castors for mobility. This is a propane or NG unit only. The carburetor is modified and fuel pump and lines are gone. Asking $1200

Reasonable offers, trades considered
[email protected]

fin1.jpg 100_4314.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top