JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The first one is an older Stevens strait-bolt 12 ga. Model-124c. It is a really odd gun and a fun collector or alternative to a single-shot. It holds 2+1. Asking $135 obo or trade. Here is a link to one of the same model (not mine). Stevens MODEL 124C IN 12 GAUGE For Sale at GunAuction.com
IMG_8317.jpg

The second one is an older Western Field and is in great condition. SOLD

Please PM me with your phone number and e-mail address. I'll get back to you ASAP to answer questions or send you more/better photos. Thanks. Location is flexible. I can meet most places along I-5.

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

Which area of WA are you located? I am in Battle Ground and I am very interested in the Stevens. Does it still operate effectively? I'd like to make an offer as soon as I figure out how to PM (this is my first time on here). Thanks.

Works fine, got you PM and returned your e-mail. Your offer is fine. I'm only about 10 min from you. Have a great day and just reply to the private e-mail. Thanks for looking, Sir.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.