Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Two older shotguns: 12 ga and 410

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by BSafe, Feb 28, 2013.

1. BSafe

BSafe PNW New Member

The first one is an older Stevens strait-bolt 12 ga. Model-124c. It is a really odd gun and a fun collector or alternative to a single-shot. It holds 2+1. Asking $135 obo or trade. Here is a link to one of the same model (not mine). Stevens MODEL 124C IN 12 GAUGE For Sale at GunAuction.com
    IMG_8317.jpg

The second one is an older Western Field and is in great condition. SOLD

Please PM me with your phone number and e-mail address. I'll get back to you ASAP to answer questions or send you more/better photos. Thanks. Location is flexible. I can meet most places along I-5.

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

2. riordan

riordan United States New Member

Which area of WA are you located? I am in Battle Ground and I am very interested in the Stevens. Does it still operate effectively? I'd like to make an offer as soon as I figure out how to PM (this is my first time on here). Thanks.

3. BSafe

BSafe PNW New Member

Works fine, got you PM and returned your e-mail. Your offer is fine. I'm only about 10 min from you. Have a great day and just reply to the private e-mail. Thanks for looking, Sir.