JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like a case of vigilante "justice" for Eric Garner. A man, who earlier in the day shot his girlfriend, walked up to 2 officers in their car and opened fire, killing both. He had posted on social media that this was retribution for Eric Garner's death by saying he was going to kill two "pigs". Then went on to say folks should kill 2 officers for every person killed by an officer.

To cap it all off, this piece of sh!t took his own life in the subway, in the typical coward fashion:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/20/us/new-york-police-officers-shot/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

"I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today," civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton said in a statement. "Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases."

As far as I'm concerned Al the a-hole Sharpton is an accomplice in this murder.....................:mad:

Al Sharpton needs to shut the hell up. And I'm glad the bastard that did this killed himself instead of costing the people a bunch of money keeping his bubblegum locked up and for trial.

As far as I'm concerned Al the a-hole Sharpton is an accomplice in this murder.....................:mad:

You mean just like Cliven Bundy was responsible for the two crazies who assassinated two officers, one civilian and wounded another in Vegas, after they left the Bundy stand-off? [crickets]

When did we regress back to racial tension akin to the 1960s and 70s? Even the language, (pigs) is dated?

Looks like the steady stream of Hollywood movies about our racist history as well as politically motivated exploitation of Blacks has finally had unintended consequences beyond the goal of Democratic victories.

Hell, CNN has turned from the 24 hour anti-gun News Station to the 24 hour Cops are Racist killers Station. And MSNBC is, well........still being MSNBC.

And all Mayor De blasio's anti-cop race baiting! Looks like the "chickens have come home to roost" as a famous preacher once said, right in his lap! He needs Police assistance daily in his duties as Mayor, I wonder how the Cops on that Duty will feel about that assignment after this?

This President, his A.G., and the sycophantic media in an attempt to cover up their blunders has set this Country back on issues of race 40 or 50 years. The demographic who's side they claim to be on are the ones suffering the most by it all! They are being turned into bigots who will blame all their future ills on hidden Racism.

Why can't they see who's really hurting them?

It was only a matter of time until this happened. When the police declare war on the people this is where you eventually arrive. Next steps? It's predictable as hell. The police will double down on the "power" chips they've played, and things will escalate. War in the streets, anybody?

It was only a matter of time until this happened. When the police declare war on the people this is where you eventually arrive. Next steps? It's predictable as hell. The police will double down on the "power" chips they've played, and things will escalate. War in the streets, anybody?

What are you talking about?!
Police have not declared war on the people, you sound just as ignorant as the rioters in ferguson.

I hope the cops do start crackin some heads.
Maybe people in the streets will start having some bubblegum personal responsibility and respect for this country and it's way of life.

Bundy was about promoting defense against unjustified (according to him) land use taxes? He wasn't suggesting that Government agents were targeting and killing tax cheats. He also sent that crazy cop killer on his way for being too radical.

Al S. has a long history of inciting violent mobs by embellishing the facts or not waiting for the facts.
He preaches that blacks are targeted and shot just for being black, by Cops and a corrupt racist system.

If I was black and believed him, I would be getting all guerilla on the authorities too! What other option would you have if you were a target just because of your skin color?

The fact that more of this isn't happening proves that most Blacks don't believe half his B.S. about Cop killers and just want to exploit the victim card.

Either way, seems like guilt by association. Neither Bundy nor Shartpton have called for the murder of police. Unstable people marginally associated with their causes carried out the murders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top