JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well. I pulled the trigger (so to speak) and purchased the 2 3/4" Security Six to go with the 4" I presently own.
The new one needs a new extractor spring and latch spring, both already on the way from Numrich - the internals are dirty and gummed up and I'm not even sure how it can show signs of surface rust (no pitting though) but the Stainless internals are ever so slightly red tinged - nothing a ultrasonic bath can't fix and good oiling.

As far as waiting out for the sale that was pending July 05 - they spotted me the sale price because they are my goto dealer and then also another $25 off to recover the price of the cylinder repair parts, so all in all I paid what I thought was a VERY good price.

Anyhow, thanks to the enablers from the other thread I created... (read every last one of you that replied...LOL! ! ! ) I'm happy with the new revolver.

IMG_4004.JPG

Well. I pulled the trigger (so to speak) and purchased the 2 3/4" Security Six to go with the 4" I presently own.
The new one needs a new extractor spring and latch spring, both already on the way from Numrich - the internals are dirty and gummed up and I'm not even sure how it can show signs of surface rust (no pitting though) but the Stainless internals are ever so slightly red tinged - nothing a ultrasonic bath can't fix and good oiling.

As far as waiting out for the sale that was pending July 05 - they spotted me the sale price because they are my goto dealer and then also another $25 off to recover the price of the cylinder repair parts, so all in all I paid what I thought was a VERY good price.

Anyhow, thanks to the enablers from the other thread I created... (read every last one of you that replied...LOL! ! ! ) I'm happy with the new revolver.

View attachment 716552

One of the MANY services that we provide... :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews