JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Year opens with two major hurdles for gun prohibitionists

Two major hurdles have just been thrown in the path of gun prohibitionists including yesterday’s announcement of a new line of “Duck Commander” firearms from Mossberg….

<broken link removed>

I am no longer going to your site Dave, I get spammed every time. Don't get me wrong Dave, I appreciate what you do for the cause but could some brave soul please cut & paste the artical. Much abliged.

I am no longer going to your site Dave, I get spammed every time. Could some brave soul please cut & paste the artical. Much abliged.

Can't do it due to the copyright problems.

But lemme see if I can figure something out. You do have a pop-up blocker, don't you?

It seems to work on my desktop and my mac.

I'm not sure it is set up properly cause last week I clicked on the examiner link and it flooded and I had to reboot. I may have to have someone check it out since I'm not too computer savvy on these things. But until then I guess this caveman will have to stay in the dark...

But lemme see if I can figure something out. You do have a pop-up blocker, don't you?

I don't believe there is a copyright problem as long as the URL and proper credits are included.
We never get spammed by them, just a couple popups and we just close them right away.

I am no longer going to your site Dave, I get spammed every time. Don't get me wrong Dave, I appreciate what you do for the cause but could some brave soul please cut & paste the artical. Much abliged.

Here is a summary:

<broken link removed>

Summary

January 3, 2014

Two major hurdles have just been thrown in the path of gun prohibitionists including yesterday’s announcement

of a new line of “Duck Commander” firearms from Mossberg, and The Gun Mag is reporting today that law

enforcement firearms fatalities last year were at the lowest point since 1887, and only six officers were killed

with rifles of any kind.

I've said it many times,Dave. Love to see the articles but I have to go thru too much BS to read them. Only sight that does it on my computer

Here is a summary:

<broken link removed>

Summary

January 3, 2014

Two major hurdles have just been thrown in the path of gun prohibitionists including yesterday's announcement

of a new line of "Duck Commander" firearms from Mossberg, and The Gun Mag is reporting today that law

enforcement firearms fatalities last year were at the lowest point since 1887, and only six officers were killed

with rifles of any kind.

These are not hurdles, their not even speed-bumps to these traitors, Obama is following the Nazi Protocol from the late 1920's and he's taking this nation to the same end but faster!

I've said it many times,Dave. Love to see the articles but I have to go thru too much BS to read them. Only sight that does it on my computer

Second that. I too like your articles, but while trying to read them I have to continually deal with ads making noise popping up etc. I stopped reading them a while back...

Second that. I too like your articles, but while trying to read them I have to continually deal with ads making noise popping up etc. I stopped reading them a while back...

TURN your pop ups off. There is a control for that in the browser.......................

TURN your pop ups off. There is a control for that in the browser.......................

Right.....I frequent a few forums that have popups for new IMs. I like that feature. The only site I go to that I get unwanted popups is Dave's. I'll keep my popups on thank you.

Right.....I frequent a few forums that have popups for new IMs. I like that feature. The only site I go to that I get unwanted popups is Dave's. I'll keep my popups on thank you.

So why complain to Dave about it.
He just writes very good articles that help us all stay up on the firearms issues.
I don't think he has controls on what they do with their website.

So why complain to Dave about it.
He just writes very good articles that help us all stay up on the firearms issues.
I don't think he has controls on what they do with their website.

Just giving feedback. I'm sure he would like to know it turns people away from reading his articles. I would like to know if it were me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top