JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need to raise some capital for what looks like another trip up the AlCan to Alaska this summer. Shrinking my collection is painful, but necessary right now.

No trades, thanks. Prices are FTF in Central Oregon. I cannot afford the gas or the time to drive much right now. I am willing to ship, it will cost an extra $40 (my FFL's fee). Email is the quickest way to get a response from me.

1. Rock Island Armory .38 Super. Round count < 200. Shoots great. With box and paperwork. Green Hogue Extreme Aluminum grips. $450

2. S&W Model 649 no-dash .38 Special. This gun is marked Kentucky State Police on the sideplate. It was likely issued, as it shows the standard wear of a stainless carry gun. Mechanically perfect. No box or paperwork. Original Pachmeyer grips (all the KSP guns I've seen have had them). $550 Sale Pending

3. S&W Model 64 4" barrel .38 Special. This is a good shooter. No box or paperwork. Pachmeyer grips. Has been beadblasted to a matte finish. Solid mechanical. A few small dings. Looks to have been carried but not shot much. $425

4. S&W 1917 Service Revolver .45 ACP. This gun has substantial finish wear. But most is just bluing wear, no pitting or rust. And it is in the normal places. Barrel sides, cylinder, frame top, backstrap. Mechanically in good shape. The markings are crisp on the barrel including the "US Property" mark on the underside. The ordnance bomb is half stamped like I've seen several. Other frame markings are crisp, so no refinish. The grips have one small chip on the bottom. No cracks. Lanyard ring is present. Looks to be a good, used military revolver. Sold

Model 64.jpg

RIA.jpg

Still available. The .38 Super is still $450, but I'll throw in a box of ammo. Dropping price on the 64 to $400. Other two are sold or SPF. Thanks. No trades needed, as I already found a .44 Magnum.

The .38 Super is off the table at the moment. It was sent of with a friend who needed a project to get his certification to do ceramic coating. As soon as its back, I'll test fire it and repost it. I do not know what I will do to the value...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top