JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish he'd wear nothing on his head rather than the bro hat. Dude's gotta be pushing close to 40 years old, time to wear adult clothes. Just makes it hard for me to take him very seriously for whatever reason, just like fat guys with uncared for beards

I wish he'd wear nothing on his head rather than the bro hat. Dude's gotta be pushing close to 40 years old, time to wear adult clothes. Just makes it hard for me to take him very seriously for whatever reason, just like fat guys with uncared for beards

Humm didn't know a normal baseball cap was considered "bro".

Till WLP is gone, Noir and the NRA can stuff it! Not one dime! (I'm a NRA PFL member) GOA & SAF!

Then donate to someone else in GA supporting your 2A rights. But when things are coming apart, you go with the people you have. The NRA and other gun owners' groups are the only people with the connections and resources who are there to protect your right to defend yourself against crime and political violence. Don't be like the people who voted against their own self defense rights because Trump is too rude. He is rude, but he was the candidate who didn't want to take away your right of self defense.

I could see your point if it had a flat bill but I see a curve so I'm OK.

I just can't take someone that wears blackface seriously. Come on, man!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top