JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Last time I did this for a free bronze membership it was a flop....

Appears this time it was as well.

Let's make this fun... if we can. This all resides upon YOU the non-contributing member. It's ok, maybe it's a rough year or maybe you are new to this gig, we don't think any less of you. This is only for people who are not contributing members already.

Earn your stripes this way and not by taking the text onslaught and innuendoes by @Stomper.

I'll give away TWO memberships (maybe three or four depending on how damn cool these rascals end up being).

Please tell me more you ask...

Ok! Let's do this.

Rule #1:
You need to take a kid shooting. Follow all proper PPE rules, yes you need the eye and ear protection. Share their target post shooting.​

Rule #2:
Catch them on camera saying "My mom/dad/grandparent/uncle/aunt etc. takes me shooting and I like that they have access to Northwest Firearms. Thank you Northwest Firearms for encouraging them to take me shooting."​

Post link to video. You don't have to make it a video that everyone can see everywhere. You can delete it once the contest is over and done. I know sometimes we don't want to keep videos of our kids online so I'll respect that.

First two submissions with a video gets a year long Bronze membership. If you are the third and you have an amazing video of them rocking a full auto after saying this... yeah I'm sure somebody else will step up and contribute under your name.

Who's with me?
Submissions don't start until Saturday 3/24/18 @ NOON. I want to give the dads who work all week a chance to get a submission in as well.

-Dyjital

Last Edited:
Last time I did this for a free bronze membership it was a flop....

Let's make this fun... if we can. This all resides upon YOU the non-contributing member. It's ok, maybe it's a rough year or maybe you are new to this gig, we don't think any less of you. This is only for people who are not contributing members already.

Earn your stripes this way and not by taking the text onslaught and innuendoes by @Stomper.

I'll give away TWO memberships.

Please tell me more you ask...

Ok! Let's do this.

Rule #1:
You need to take a kid shooting. Follow all proper PPE rules, yes you need the eye and ear protection. Share their target post shooting.​

Rule #2:
Catch them on camera saying "My mom/dad/grandparent/uncle/aunt etc. takes me shooting and I like that they have access to Northwest Firearms. Thank you Northwest Firearms for encouraging them to take me shooting."​

Post link to video. You don't have to make it a video that everyone can see everywhere. You can delete it once the contest is over and done. I know sometimes we don't want to keep videos of our kids online so I'll respect that.

First two submissions with a video gets a year long Bronze membership. If you are the third and you have an amazing video of them rocking a full auto after saying this... yeah I'm sure somebody else will step up and contribute under your name.

Who's with me?
Submissions don't start until Saturday 3/24/18 @ NOON. I want to give the dads who work all week a chance to get a submission in as well.

-Dyjital
I don't want to try'n steal part of your glory, but I'd take care of the third if it were to happen.

Great idea, btw.
Thank you.

I love this place too, even if I do have to use my teacher voice :s0123: every once in a while. Wait a minute, I've only used that on @CountryGent and @Stomper. Yep, its all good. :p

I love this place too, even if I do have to use my teacher voice :s0123: every once in a while. Wait a minute, I've only used that on @CountryGent and @Stomper. Yep, its all good. :p

Me and @CountryGent blazing new trails!!
50DB7930-AD91-4EEE-B7F7-7A5F0ADEBB86.gif

Someone here ( you know who you are) bought a Bronze membership for me. I feel like it's Christmas!

Whoever you are, thanks a million. This is a great place.

That happened to me also. Thank you to whomever did the bronze thing, and know for sure that it was appreciated so much! :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR