JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This is an article on 2 crimes. Sort comments by "Best" and read a couple of pages or so - they shed some light into possible motives. I'm wondering if this will make the mainstream media headlines.

Although this a crime story, comments have the potential to go political, so I would suggest that the NWFA moderators close the thread to all comments.

Two Former Republican Lawmakers Found Shot Dead At Home In Same Week

This is an article on 2 crimes. Sort comments by "Best" and read a couple of pages or so - they shed some light into possible motives. I'm wondering if this will make the mainstream media headlines.

Although this a crime story, comments have the potential to go political, so I would suggest that the NWFA moderators close the thread to all comments.

Two Former Republican Lawmakers Found Shot Dead At Home In Same Week

Well , Should I say it ? I wonder what unnamed political mindset would do such a thing.

Suicide by double tap to the back of the head with a 12 gauge shotgun. The one from Arkansas was unidentifiable when found, so that means no face or teeth.
Q. What's the best compliment that you can give a girl from Arkansas?
A. Nice tooth.

Prob just some wack job sanders drooler who wants to be the hero for his "side".
But they can't get to the current enemy.

No doubt there will be more of this, the left has been demanding blood since the election.

Just like the political baseball field shooting.

Some nut jobs don't need much of a push in a bad direction.

Prob just some wack job sanders drooler who wants to be the hero for his "side".
But they can't get to the current enemy.

No doubt there will be more of this, the left has been demanding blood since the election.

Just like the political baseball field shooting.

Some nut jobs don't need much of a push in a bad direction.

Seems like just going off those meds is enough for some of them:eek:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews