JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Outrage over requirement in Massachusetts city to justify gun license

Fox News is reporting today that the city leaders in one Massachusetts are taking heat for a new requirement that applicants for an unrestricted gun license to carry must "explain in writing" why they should get the license, and the reaction to that story is nothing short of outrage.

<broken link removed>

Antis quick to demonize gun owners over Renton, Lynnwood incidents

Evergreen State anti-gunners moved quickly to demonize gun owners over two incidents, one in a Renton theater late last week and the other yesterday at the Lynnwood Library, that will likely become fodder for pushing a state House bill that would essentially nullify state preemption.

<broken link removed>

Would you expect anything less from a state where firearms registration is mandatory?!?!?

It sickens me to see what has happened there, to think that Boston/Concord was the birthplace of America....

Oh how far we have strayed from our roots...

When ever I consider the state of the 'freemen of the west' in depth and the outright tyrants disguising themselves as the protectors of liberty I feel as if I have walked into a scene from The Puppet Masters, the situation is completely surreal. Instead of taking in European and Christian refugees, preparing to fight what must be a generational war against world domination by the collectivist NWO. America has been turned into New Europe full of greedy parasites and megalomaniac sociopaths

Um....no. Oh, and just to clarify, no f'ing way.

I can just see the response back on your application:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for submitting your essay "Why I should be granted my Constitutional Right to carry a gun". As per the State of Massachusetts, the essay was submitted to a panel of grade school grammar teachers who have reviewed your essay and have noted the following errors:

1. Your misuse of the words they're their and there make it obvious that you are an uneducated boob. Clearly if you can't understand when to use the proper word, you can't be expected to safely handle a firearm.

2. In one sentence, you used all caps, this is an automatic disqualification for "yelling" at the grammar review board.

3. You misspelled "freedom-hating ba$tards" by leaving out the necessary hyphen.

4. No, we do all in fact know who our fathers are, thank you very much.

5. Threatening to "come down there and sh!t on our faces", while an interesting word picture, is not considered a reasonable argument for responding to a denial of your application.

6. You left 3 participles dangling. Unforgivable.

It is clear that you obtained your education through the public school system of the State of Massachusetts as evidenced by your complete inability to form a cogent argument. We must, therefore, judge you as unqualified to carry a firearm for your protection. Besides, why do you need one? We have police to watch over you - and trust me, they will be watching over you.

So, on behalf of the State of Massachusetts, please accept our kind regards and kiss our collective a$$es.

Um....no. Oh, and just to clarify, no f'ing way.

I can just see the response back on your application:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for submitting your essay "Why I should be granted my Constitutional Right to carry a gun". As per the State of Massachusetts, the essay was submitted to a panel of grade school grammar teachers who have reviewed your essay and have noted the following errors:

1. Your misuse of the words they're their and there make it obvious that you are an uneducated boob. Clearly if you can't understand when to use the proper word, you can't be expected to safely handle a firearm.

2. In one sentence, you used all caps, this is an automatic disqualification for "yelling" at the grammar review board.

3. You misspelled "freedom-hating ba$tards" by leaving out the necessary hyphen.

4. No, we do all in fact know who our fathers are, thank you very much.

5. Threatening to "come down there and sh!t on our faces", while an interesting word picture, is not considered a reasonable argument for responding to a denial of your application.

6. You left 3 participles dangling. Unforgivable.

It is clear that you obtained your education through the public school system of the State of Massachusetts as evidenced by your complete inability to form a cogent argument. We must, therefore, judge you as unqualified to carry a firearm for your protection. Besides, why do you need one? We have police to watch over you - and trust me, they will be watching over you.

So, on behalf of the State of Massachusetts, please accept our kind regards and kiss our collective a$$es.

:s0113: :s0140:

Thanks for that man! Good laugh!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads