JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First up is an Intratec .25ACP. Comes with one mag and not quite 2 boxes of ammo!
Does it jam you say?
You betcha!
Ran a mag through it just to check function, it failed to feed almost every round! But all it took was a very light tap on the slide to coax the round in so I'm guessing a clean and polish of the hideous feed ramp and maybe replacing the recoil spring (which feels roughly as strong as a slinky) would do wonders* for the feeding problems!

The next beauty is an .22 revolver that I know literally nothing about because I couldn't be bothered to do any research! Does it fire? Yes! every round with no problems. Is the cylinder finicky as hell?!? YES! Or at least I think so. Although some of that may be due to my complete lack of experience with revolvers that have loading gates and extractor rods. Once I got the *%#&ing rounds in it cycled and fired just fine.

The revolver comes w/ some sort of homemade holster that looks like it came out of a middle school home economics class. The Intratec comes w/ a soft pistol case.

IMAG0125.jpg IMAG0126.jpg IMAG0127.jpg
What do am I interested in trading for? Just about anything that goes bang. Old 12ga shotgun? Semi-auto .22? Can add a bit of cash ($100-$200) depending on the trade.

Things I'm not interested in:
Shotguns less than 12ga
Taxidermy squirrels

Thanks for looking!!!

My pleasure. Also, nothing against taxidermy squirrels but my collection is pretty much complete.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I'd trade you my two ex-wives for both pistols, but they don't bang... er, I mean go bang. They just make a lot of noise, jam things up, and try to be expensive.

Poor Lowes guy comes to drop off my new dishwasher, and he says "do you have an old dishwasher that you'd like me to haul off?" I said "nah, she left me a long time ago". This poor young guy had this look of pure terror and confusion, it was almost worth the seven years of my life;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.