Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Two clowns Blumenauer & McDermott do the PNW proud today... NOT!!!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Brutus57, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Talk about making my blood boil. Watched some of the testimony about our friendly IRS targeting conservative organizations applying for 501c4 non profit status today. Rep. McDermott (Mr. Pork barrel himself) from Washington state said by applying for non profit status these groups brought this on themselves! Seriously, what a tool. Thank goodness he is not retiring. Then Blumenauer from Oregon opens up with a bunch of drivel in a similar vein. Clearly these libs think breaking the LAW is ok, except for those who disagree with them politically.
    And now the IRS is being armed.

It boggles the mind and leaves the most casual of observers reeling and staggering in disbelief of these idiots and their twisted illogic.

Brutus Out

2. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

I watched that segment of the hearing, first thing I did was be thankful that I'm not in McDermott's district!

Also, this thread is not firearms related.

3. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Brutus57...edit your post with a question at the end like "does Blumenauer or McDermott like AKs or ARs better..."
    For the rule nazis.

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

In before the lock!!

Yes, yes they made us proud, NOT!!

5. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Those jerks are using the same logic when it comes to gun control and using Bloomberg money to buy their pet legislation. They're following the party line so they can get their share of the money. They would be crying with alligator tears if it were someone on the opposite side doing the same thing.

As Brutus mentioned, they're arming the IRS and buying up ammo supplies. This is not good, not good at all.