JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

I recently traded for a couple more carriers with armor, both of which I'd prefer to sell or trade. Both of these setups are very lightweight and nonrestrictive.

The first one is made by Protective Products International. The carrier is their Viper model, though it appears to be an older version than the one they have on their website now (not as fancy looking). Size Medium. It's in good condition with very little wear. Inside is PPI-20 soft armor front and back rated at IIA level.

$125

The second one is made by Point Blank. It's a size 42, though I'm not sure how it's measured. It's white in color and in excellent condition. Inside the soft armor is marked Model Quantrx-B Level IIIA. This carrier also has a 5"x8" steel trauma plate at center mass.

$225

As always, I'm open to any and all trades, but I'd prefer to trade for firearms. Worst I'll say is "No Thanks" :s0155:

Photos available upon request.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top